Welcome to Awakenings

Life IS history in the making. Every word we say, everything we do becomes history the moment it is said or done. Life void of memories leaves nothing but emptiness. For those who might consider history boring, think again: It is who we are, what we do and why we are here. We are certainly individuals in our thoughts and deeds but we all germinated from seeds planted long, long ago.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

'Tis the Season to be Jolly


Awakenings touched on the Sights and Smells of Christmas so it is logical to follow up with the sounds of Christmas. Jolliness naturally accompanies Christmas Time mainly because of the music ever present on the scene...along the sidewalks, down the city streets, ringing from church steeples, within the comfort of our own homes, permeating the air like the aroma of freshly baked bread or cinnamon-laced apple pies.

As you listen to some of the ageless Christmas songs of the past, see how many you recognize and perhaps include in your own Christmas music collection. Then, compare the classics with the more modern Christmas tunes and decide which of the newer ones you think will be remembered in future decades. Will they last through the century?

Vintage Christmas Songs from the 1900s & 1910s



 Vintage Christmas Songs from the 1920s & 1930s


Vintage Christmas Songs from the 1930s & 1940s



12 Vintage Christmas Songs from the 1950s


1950s Rock 'n' Roll Christmas Songs


1960s Swingin' Christmas Songs



An All-Time Christmas Favorite from 1965

http://www.youchoosemusic.fm/717/5-best-christmas-songs-kid-70s
 5 Best Christmas Songs For A Kid Of The '70s
 


Christmas Songs From The 70's


A Very 80s Christmas - Christmas Music from the 80s


Studio album by NSYNC

12 Very ’90s Christmas Songs


Top Ten MODERN Christmas Songs

MORE Christmas songs of the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s


Last but by all means NOT least...



Top Ten Christmas Songs of All Time


18 comments:

  1. URGENT AND EFFECTIVE POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER WHO RESTORED HAPPINESS IN MY RELATIONSHIP
    am here to share with you my life experience on how a great man called Dr gbojie saved me and my marriage.I have been Married & Barren for for 5 years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue.i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr gbojie asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening in my life since i met this Dr gbojie .I want to tell all the women/men out there who have a similar situation like mine,that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com,gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number +2349066410185
    website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me
    blog : https://brokenmindmend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google bookmarks due to your layout. Ive came across.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful post. This is my first time visit here. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Searching for a great site. I was so impressed to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will probably give me ideas for my work. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to read this post, it’s an impressive piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always searching for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you will be adding more in future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were great and everyone received so much from your experience and knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  11. After looking at a handful of the articles on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having read this I thought it was really informative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. waiting for your further post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete